1. The Nanchang University International Summer Session offers plenty of courses taught by outstanding professors from American universities. All courses we offer meet the requirement of North American credits.
2. All of our courses are taught in English. Each course has 24 class sessions in total. All sessions are 2 hours in length. The total instruction time is 60 instruction hours equaling to 54 hours with 110-minute meeting time every class and office hour no less than 140 minutes every week.
3. Our courses correspond directly with those in North American university system to ensure the credit transit.
4. Each course of our program is worth 4 credits, equivalent to the credits of a standard semester-long US university course.
5. Each course at Nanchang University International Summer Session can fit 30 participants maximum. The system will automatically accept no more applications when the course is filled. Under such circumstances, to register the course you need to fill out the application form and be held on a waitlist. In any student drop the course, candidates will be added in the class in sequence.